The Bath Bakery
Donut - Fluffy Pink Candy
The Bath Bakery Donuts, are a bath bomb. Individually hand made in Australia with natural & conditioning ingredients, to leave your skin smooth, soft and smelling scrumptious.
Pop the bomb in the bath and watch them foam and fizz while releasing delicious oils & scents.
Bicarbonate Soda, Citric Acid, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Grapeseed Oil, Fragrance, Poly 80, Distilled Water, Coco Butter (May contain Coconut Oil & Tallow)
Skin Safe Colours & Micas, Biodegradable Glitters & Sprinkles
All Items are individually hand made, decorated & painted, so no two products will be exactly the same.
Though we strive to make all our bombs produce fantastic "Bath Art", we can not guarantee that all bombs will float straight away. (The weather, the humidity can play a big part in floating) 90% like to play nice, but the other 10% have other ideas, These however are not faulty, they still leave your skin soft, smooth & silky, with scrumptious scents. Just give them a hand and hold them on the top of the water till they get the idea.